To all participants of the Mediation:
Welcome to ROSS Mediation Services.
Thank you for choosing Barry Ross to assist you as your Mediator. We welcome you to the mediation process.
Mr. Ross can be scheduled for a mediation by calling ROSS Mediation Services.
Please review the RMS pre-mediation checklist below to help you better prepare for your mediation:
Mediation Location Choices:
- ROSS Mediation Services is located in Los Angeles County with offices at 539 N. Glenoaks Blvd., Ste. 305, Burbank, CA 91502, at the corner of Glenoaks Blvd. and Cypress Ave. We are just off the I-5 freeway, two blocks North of Magnolia Blvd. and two blocks South of Burbank Blvd.
- Mr. Ross is available for mediations throughout California including locations in Century City, Downtown Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.
Please call Mr. Ross's Mediation Scheduling Secretary to schedule a mediation and for further directions and assistance as needed at: (818) 840-0950.
- Travel Availablity: Your mediation can be held at the offices of ROSS Mediation Services, or at another attendee's office at your convenience.
- Mr. Ross does not charge for travel time, only travel expenses outside of Southern California.
Day of Mediation:
- Schedule: Please leave open your entire day if possible for your mediation so there are no time constraints to our progress.
- Parking: For mediations held at ROSS Mediation Services - There is no charge for parking in the spaces located at the rear and around our building off Glenoaks Blvd. Please arrive early if possible so as to easily secure a parking space. Additional parking is available on Cypress Ave. and in the blocks surrounding our office.
If the mediation is being held at another attendee's office, all attendees are responsible for their own parking fee and arrangments.
- Food & Beverage: Please arrive a few minutes early to relax, collect your thoughts, and enjoy a continental breakfast with some fresh orange juice, coffee, tea, bottled water, fruit, and muffins, etc.. Should the mediation continue through lunchtime while being held at ROSS Mediation Services, our office will provide your lunch.
- Although mediation briefs are not mandatory, they are recommended and welcomed. Please submit your mediation brief as early as possible before mediation, but no later than one full day prior to mediation. Time incurred reading mediation briefs will be charged as mediation time. Mediation briefs may be mailed, e-mailed, or faxed.
Our fax is: 818-840-0990. Our e-mail address is email@example.com with a copy sent to our mediation assistant, Debbie at info@ROSSmediation.com.
Payment for Mediation:
- On the day of the mediation, please bring a check made payable to Barry Ross to the mediation session to cover your portion of the mediation fee for that day's session.
Please call our mediation scheduling secretary, Yolanda, for our taxpayer I.D. number and our fee schedule prior to mediation. Our fee schedule is listed on this website under the "Fee Schedule" tab.
For additional questions, policy information and schedule changes:
- Please call our office for further questions or scheduling issues that arise.
"I look forward to meeting you and working with you at mediation!"
- Barry Ross, Mediator